Our beautiful Craftsman Clubhouse is registered as a historic building with the City of Los Angeles. The purchase of the land and the construction of the building was funded by club members and dedicated in 1914. After more than 90 years, it retains its charm and continues to provide a welcome environment.
The Clubhouse is available for weddings, receptions, birthday parties, meetings, lectures and concerts. Our garden area is available for wedding ceremonies. All music is to be performed in the building, not in the garden area. Friday and Saturday events are to cease music by 11:00 PM and the event must end by 12:00 M (midnight). Sunday events are to cease music by 10:00 PM and the event must end by 11:00 PM. All events of any kind are for eight hour windows, during the weekends. Example: 4:00 PM-12:00 AM.
Our capacity for sit down dinner events is maximum 160 people. We provide white folding chairs and eight foot long banquet tables for the 160 guests. We require a deposit and a certificate of insurance naming us as additionally insured for all rentals.
We have three restrooms, two kitchens, a sun room, ballroom, stage and reception room.
We are very proud of our 100 year old historic building. As well, the building has been featured in many films and commercials. Any other questions can be obtained by contacting the house and grounds person.
How to Book Space:
1. Email our Rental Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on date availability. For ease of communication, please
provide your cell or home phone number, the best time to reach you, the type of event and your preferred rental date.
2. Arrange a site visit.
3. Sign a Rental Agreement and pay security deposit to secure the date.
What you need to know about renting the Clubhouse:
1. The Clubhouse is available as an event venue seven days a week; Monday to Thursday from 9:00am-11:00pm and Friday to Sunday from 9:00am-12 midnight.
2. Maximum occupancy is 160 for a banquet event and 180 for auditorium style seating.
3. Our Rental Coordinator will provide you with rental rates for your event. For most weekend events, your rental includes time the
afternoon before your event, plus three hours to decorate on the day of your event.
4. Facility rental includes use of ballroom, dining room, kitchen, garden, stage, 8’ banquet tables (20ct), and chairs.
5. In addition, we also have a projection screen, wi-fi access and interior/exterior lighting as options to add to your rental.
6. We require special event insurance. This may be available through your homeowner’s insurance provider or we can assist you to obtain it.
7. Beer and wine are allowed, but must be served by a licensed provider.
8. Dancing and music are allowed, but music must cease at 11pm on Friday and Saturday and at 10pm for events held on Sunday through Thursday evenings.
9. Parking is available on the street.
For Rental Inquiries: email@example.com
For filming rental: Contact Unreel Locations at 323-953-6189.
Additional Clubhouse photos are available on their website:
Our Clubhouse is located in the heart of Eagle Rock, just 11 miles northeast of Downtown Los Angeles. We are freeway close to the San Fernando and San Gabriel Valleys, situated between Glendale and Pasadena.
5105 Hermosa Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90041